Asheville Civil Litigation Attorneys
A dispute may arise between a North Carolina business owner and independent contractor based on the interpretation of a contract provision. A conversation with a neighbor about sharing costs to trim trees may spark a disagreement over the location of a boundary line. Questions of undue influence are common if the will of a loved one leaves valuable assets to a recently hired caretaker rather than to family members.
In any of these situations, civil litigation and a trial may be necessary. The attorneys at Patla, Straus, Robinson & Moore, P.A. are tough litigators dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcomes. In any litigation, experience matters. The litigation attorneys at Patla, Straus, Robinson & Moore, P.A. have a minimum of 10 years and as much as 30 years of experience handling cases in the courts of Western North Carolina.
Seasoned North Carolina Trial Attorneys
When a case heads toward trial, candid counsel on possible results and costs is important. Initiating or defending against a court case may also take a long time. However, when large sums are at stake and the other party refuses to negotiate, the courts provide a remedy.
Our firm’s attorneys provide legal counsel in the following areas:
- Business law cases related to contracts, employment matters or tax issues
- Property disputes arising over boundary lines, title issues, or disputes between unit owners or the homeowners association
- Lien enforcement and debt collection for contractors and businesses
- Will contests and other estate law issues such as breach of fiduciary duty
- Personal injury claims following a western North Carolina accident
- Representation before administration boards related to land use planning and zoning matters
Take Immediate Action — Speak With An Attorney Now
When litigation looms, it is important to consult an experienced attorney as soon as possible. Complete the online contact form or call our Asheville law office at 828-348-7638 for a consultation today.